Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meet Harry The Sam


Andrew: Don't forget that the Sam thing is coming tomorrow.

Me: Who's Sam?

Andrew: The storage unit. Remember, we talked about this? We're going with that other company instead of Pods.

Me: They name their storage units?! No way? Like Sharon or Bob? Can you request names? Like Henry or Jill or...

Andrew: No, no. They just call it a Sam. It stands for something, but I can't remember what now.

Me: ...or Joe or Sandy or Jerry. What do you think about Harry? I think Harry is fitting. Let's call it Harry?

Andrew: We are not naming the storage unit. Are you listening to me?!

Me: What? Why not? You just said that they have one named Sam?

Andrew: No. That's not what I said I-

Me: Then what's it called, if it's not a Pod?

Andrew: They call it Sam, but-

Me: Exactly! And we'll call ours Harry. Harry The Sam.

1 comment:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

I love it. TONS. That sounds like the conversations Robb and I have everyday...