This is a picture of The Inside Outside Unit around five years ago.
1. I am drywalling a perfectly intact ceiling.
2. The kitchen is to the left, but there's my toaster and refrigerator.
3. They were in there because the kitchen was full of black soot and exposed plumbing and nothing else.
4. That man in the right of the photo burst into operatic song while demolishing my tile floor.
5. He said he couldn't hack it as a concert baritone so my contractor employed him instead.
6. Sounded good to me. Until the fourth rendition of Madame Butterfly.
7. Those floors he took out never got replaced. That's why there's no pictures of the ground. ANYWHERE.
8. The opening in the ceiling for the electrical is centered in front of the kitchen door but not the window.
9. I couldn't sleep with it like that. It was replaced.
10.That wall color, which was clearly chosen in the dark by the previous owner. I repainted.