Many of you have been asking about my workouts and eating habits and what brand of lotion I wear, because apparently it's important to know if I "have a fake tan in that picture?" I've also gotten a lot of emails concerning my health after my whirlwind tour of the Midwest last weekend.
Here are your answers.
1. I'm happy to report that I'm now mostly human again. Allison swears it's her secret spaghetti that whipped me back into working order, and as a rule, I absolutely never argue with good food. Here's a blurry picture of us stumbling out of her neighborhood after a bottle of wine on Saturday evening. We were on our way to track down a haunted house that I want her to buy, because how else would we spend our time if we weren't breaking and entering? And, no, we did not get into that car. We walked, I promise!
2. Workouts. You're still asking for my workouts. Uh. About that. I'll share them one of these days. I'm on it, I swear. But not today.
3. Okay, Sharon asked about what medicines and vitamins I'm on. Since I'm finally coming off of the antibiotics I'll just cover what I usually take daily. Normally I have two chewable Fiber Choice pills in the morning with my breakfast. Before bed I take 65 mg of Ferrous Sulfate, 100 mg of B6, 600 mg Calcium, 750 mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 500 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid, 400 mg of Echinacea and a couple of gummy vitamins. Don't judge.
4. I do not use self tanner. I am usually outdoors a lot, but not lately. That orange-ish tone is just what my skin color does. I don't use any lotions or powders to enhance it. And I know you don't believe me, but it's true. I have better things to lie about.
5. Somebody (I don't remember who, I apologize) asked about paint strippers, in particular a brand that I do not recall. I'm not the best person to ask about that since my hands-on experience is pretty limited. But if anyone out there would like to throw out some advice on this one, please do.