Thursday, September 9, 2010

Before + Progress Pictures: The Historic House By The Water: Kitchen, Part 8

We ordered the cabinets last night and I momentarily considered donning a ski mask and using threats of violence to avoid writing yet another check because it hurts so much, until I thought about it, and realized that I'm two feet tall so they would probably know it was me anyway. Plus, I won't even steal a couple of Diet Cokes from the place, I am not even kidding, I made Andrew do a u-turn back inside when I realized that we'd inadvertently shoplifted them, because I was terrified that we'd been caught on camera and were about to be cuffed in the parking lot by a Rent-A-Cop with bad breath and a thing for inappropriate uses of force.

Plus, I remembered that my name was on the order.

So I totally wouldn't have gotten away with it.















See Part 7 here.
See Part 6
here.
See Part 5
here.
See Part 4
here.
See Part 3
here.
See Part 2
here.
See Part 1
here.

7 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Hey, at least it's progressing and not stalled.

Kelly said...

This is true!

Suzanne D. said...

I agree

Tina Steele Lindsey said...

My hands are clapping because I love this sort of thing.

Kelly said...

Finally, right? FINALLY.

Deb said...

YAY!!! So excited for you :) (well, not about the check writing, but you know what I mean....)

autumn said...

how jealous am i right now?
VERY.
living in a rental house sucks.
big time.