Friday, October 22, 2010

You Will Not Believe What's Going On

So I got them to come and install the correct doors today. It was a feat that required seven phone calls, a waffle breakfast, and a small truckload of sticky sweet charm.

Then disaster struck.

Before I tell you how much I hate them, let me explain how it got to this point.

After the whole delivery debacle I checked and double checked with the Thomasville representative, the order expediter, and two managers and all of them assured me that the hinge locations on the new doors were fine, totally fine, STOP BEING SO PARANOID ABOUT THE HINGE LOCATIONS, KELLY, THEY'RE EXACTLY THE SAME ON THE COTTAGE DOORS.

Well.

They're trying to install them right at this very moment.

AND THE HINGE LOCATIONS ARE NOT THE SAME.

5 comments:

Vonda said...

Good Grief. If I ever have the pleasure of upgrading a whole kitchen, I'm pretty sure I'll have the pleasure of NOT using Thomasville after all your debacles with them. How Totally. Annoying. Hang in there and Have a drink - I'd bring over a bottle of wine, if I lived there!

chacha said...

Dumbasses.

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Oh dear. I have a feeling they are going to experience the wrath of Kelly!

Lisa said...

wow.

Gayle said...

Hi Kelly! Thank you for visiting my blog. Oh my gosh, you sound like one very busy woman!