Thursday, February 24, 2011

World Tour: Part 1, Day 10




In an ideal world, I'd clean up all of the muck in Rome and bring the entire country of Italy back home to the beach with me. I'd also request a Fendi factory and a lifetime supply of gelato. And three vineyards.

DO YOU HEAR ME SANTA?



World Tour: Part 1, Day 9
World Tour: Part 1, Day 8
World Tour: Part 1, Day 7
World Tour: Part 1, Day 6
World Tour: Part 1, Day 5
World Tour: Part 1, Day 4
World Tour: Part 1, Day 3
World Tour: Part 1, Day 2
World Tour: Part 1, Day 1

7 comments:

My Beautiful Life said...

Wow, so many impressive photos, Kelly! I love that one of the light beams coming in across the floor.

Oh, and the boots look smashing against that nice geometric pattern.

liz @ bon temps beignet said...

I wanna be there too : (

PS: are you sick of wearing those boots yet?

CIAO!

a Broad said...

I love this .. keep traveling !! :)
The photos are excellent btw. But you have good models.. Are you inspired for renovating or decorating your home now ? Every time we take a trip, I want to redecorate . or move !
Actually we end up moving and redecorating ! lol
The boots look good. How are the feet ?

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower.
I invite you to visit my blog.
And become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

And Kathleen said...

I'm still jealous.

P.S. I bought a house the other day and pretended to be you.

vanessa said...

the old ladies. i love them.

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

What, Kathleen?! Details?!