Thursday, April 21, 2011

Remember That Time I Went All Selby Style?



Hello. It's 12.45 in the morning and I'm online shopping for the perfect light fixture for a dining room that I'll never eat in in a house that I'm about to move out of. Because that's how I roll. I haven't come across it, but I did find this for the price of a South Beach cocktail. I've been obsessed with enamelware lately and in my midnight stupor I've promised myself it looks a little bit like this bitsyness.

Which I'm sure it doesn't, but if it did, wouldn't it have been better than what I put here?



Except in this size?



I love those.

I'm not sure I shouldn't just get it over with and steal them next time I'm taking pictures in Adam's office.

4 comments:

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

I love the light you put in the kitchen....let it go. I think you are having anxiety over the move. But hey...a whole new place to redo even if you haven't quite finished this one. Do you know where the new place is, yet?

Katie @ Domestiphobia.net said...

Nope. I love your kitchen just the way it is. In fact, I was going to put your shelves in my office, but both the Charlotte AND Miami IKEAs were out of the brackets (I drove 2 1/2 hours to Charlotte for them with no dice, then my sister's roommate was driving up from Ft. Lauderdale and I was going to have her bring them for me and again, no dice). What. The. Hell.

So I still have no shelves because I can't find a suitable substitute.

Do you see what you do to me??!?

Brahm (alfred lives here) said...

I actually love the kitchen and the light it has!

a8eb76ce-76e6-11e0-b9cc-000f20980440 said...

are the lights in the second pic the titan 1 pendant.... i do love those u should steal them