Wednesday, June 8, 2011

World Tour: Part 2, Day 9

I loved Vancouver. I did not expect it's vibe at all, a mix of dirty urban and sleek orb-ish glass towers, which makes it feel a little Oak Park, a little Barcelona slash South Beach, and a whole lotta Return Of The Jedi.

It was raining when we disembarked there, or maybe it just overcast? I'm not sure. What I do remember, was that it was early, and I was too disoriented to find my camera.

This was the only photo I took of Vancouver.



Sperry's are wonderful.

Rental cars are not.



World Tour: Part 2, Day 8
World Tour: Part 2, Day 7
World Tour, Part 2, Day 6
World Tour: Part 2, Days 4 + 5
World Tour: Part 2, Day 3
World Tour: Part 2, Day 2
World Tour: Part 2, Day 1
World Tour: Part 1

4 comments:

Kim@NewlyWoodwards said...

This made me smile. I'm totally one who will LOVE a place and take no photos of it. Strange phenomena.

Cass said...

I miss Vancouver- had a great couple of days there touring Canada a few years ago. Again another envious posting- thank you for bringing back some fun time memories

pearls said...

so jealous of your world tour. glad i can travel via your blog :)

Jenny said...

Perfect picture!