So (thanks to your suggestions) we spent this weekend trying everything imaginable to coax this kid into position, including...
1. flashing a light near my hooha
2. the Webster technique
3. putting ice on my ribs
4. changing positions
7. warm baths
10. tunage near my nether regions
If anyone is curious what playlist will not work on a breech baby, here is a sampling...
1. Just Like Heaven, The Cure
2. Skinny Love, Bon Iver
3. Like A G6, Far East Movement
4. True Colors, Eva Cassidy
5. Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
6. Scarlet Begonias, Grateful Dead
7. Isn't She Lovely, Stevie Wonder
8. Feels Like Home, Chantal Kreviuk
9. Don't You Remember, Adele
10. In My Life, The Beatles
I could tell he liked the music, but apparently Adele and Stevie Wonder do not inspire my little man to stand on his head. (Which, really, why would this shock me?) I should try Madonna's early stuff perhaps. Fairly proven, I'd guess.
p.s. I have not been able to get this sofa out of my head for The Office. But where to find a quality one in navy that doesn't cost a billion dollars??? Will keep you posted.