I can't even begin to catch up on how much has happened since the last time I posted here. Of relative importance (I use that word loosely)...
1. I put together a shoe closet.
2. The short bald guy is now army crawling and starting to stand. No interest in sitting up. SHOCKER.
3. Banh Mi sandwiches are a yes. My new thing.
4. Andrew hired a housekeeper. She calls me Miss Kelly and keeps me in line.
5. We had two minor roof leaks.
6. One of our tenants broke a thousand dollar hurricane window.
7. Aston has learned to rip out my hair. He's collecting it for a toupee. Obvs.
8. I scored a knock off Eames lounger and a tufted blue leather chair for the office.
9. We went hiking at Guana National Reserve. I am still Bjorning. Everywhere.
10. Hired painters for the third floor and office.
11. Saw a baby shark on the beach. Deceased, sadly.
12. Aston visited our local zoo for the first time.
13. Andrew bought me an old school Nintendo. One word: TETRIS.
14. Booked a trip to Aruba. Hopefully we get Aston's passport in time.
15. Flew to Chicago and Indianapolis for a week. Saw the grandparents. Did the museum thing. Ate hot dogs. Stopped by Lincoln Park Zoo.
16. I'm sealing our brick with this in honor of hurricane season.
17. Still exclusively breastfeeding. Eating and sleeping are going so exceptionally well that we lie to our friends about it.
18. Still recovering. Quickly on the outside, slowly on the inside. Some days the pain is unreal. Light years better, though.
19. Andrew's parents sent us a Vitamix. Do you have one? What do you make?
20. Aston had his four month doctor's appointment and remains a shrimp. Fourteenth percentile.
21. I still haven't written our birth story. I'm trying. It's hard.
22. Making progress with the renovation plans for this place.
23. Moved new tenants into this place.
24. Went to my first state fair. Chowed down on a turkey leg.
25. Here's a handful of random photos from the last couple of months (I intend to post more soon, but we'll see if that actually happens!)...